In the context of the use of this website, personal data will be processed by us as the person responsible for data processing and stored for the duration necessary to fulfil the defined purposes and legal obligations. In the following we will inform you about what data is involved, how it is processed and what rights you are entitled to in this respect.
In accordance with Art. 4 No. 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1. name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to the data processing on our website under the URL www.ngn-global.com by the person responsible:
ngn – new generation network GmbH
Leipziger Straße 126
The ngn data protection officer can be contacted at Vogel Communications Group GmbH & Co.KG, Max-Planck-Straße 7/9, 97082 Würzburg, Germany, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding data protection law or your rights as a data subject, you can contact our data protection officer directly at any time.
2. processing of personal data and purposes of processing
a) When visiting the website
You can access our website without revealing your identity. In particular, no information is sent to the server of our website in order to store it in a so-called log file, as is often the case with other pages. We have deactivated this function.
b) For inquiries about study results and other publications
On our website we occasionally offer access to publications such as study results. We use a form with which your salutation, your name as well as your company and e-mail address are requested.
We use this information to send you the publication by e-mail and to address you personally. No further use will be made and your details will be deleted after dispatch.
The data will be processed upon your request and is based on our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR in order to be able to send you the publication by e-mail at all.
3. passing on of personal data to third parties
a) Web hosting
For the provision of this website we use the web hosting service ALL-INKL.COM, Hauptstraße 68, 02742 Friedersdorf, Germany (hereinafter: “ALL-INKL.COM”). ALL-INKL.COM stores this website on its servers (hosting). In order to offer a website, a web hosting service must be ordered. The use of ALL-INKL.COM is in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR due to our legitimate economic interest in making our offer available on this website.
In connection with hosting, ALL-INKL.COM processes personal data on our behalf which arise in the following actions of the user:
- When visiting the site in connection with cookies and web analysis services used
- For requests for publications
We have concluded an order processing agreement with ALL-INKL.COM for the use of hosting services. Through this contract ALL-INKL.COM assures that it will process the data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and guarantee the protection of the rights of the data subject.
For further information on data protection at ALL-INKL.COM, please refer to their data protection information.
b) Forwarding in all other respects
For the rest, we will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR;
- this is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR or
- in other cases, as described in the following paragraphs.
The data passed on may only be used by the third party for pre-determined purposes.
A transfer of personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organisation is excluded.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. web analysis using Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC (hereinafter: “Google”) on our platform. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google complies with the data protection regulations of the “US Privacy Shield” and is registered with the “US Privacy Shield” program of the US Department of Commerce. In addition, we have concluded an order processing agreement with Google for the use of Google Analytics. Through this contract, Google assures that it will process the data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and guarantee the protection of the rights of the data subject.
The information is used to evaluate the use of the platform and the platform services, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages.
This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our platform and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics Help Center.
6. Social Plugins
We use so-called Social-Media-Buttons (also Social-Media-Plugins) on our website. These are small buttons that allow you to publish content from our website on social networks under your profile.
If you activate such a button, a connection will be established between our website and the social network. In addition to the relevant content, the operator of the social network receives further information, some of which is personal. This includes, for example, the fact that you are currently visiting our site.
The social media buttons are integrated using the so-called Shariff solution. This solution developed by Heise and c’t prevents a connection to a social network from being established just because you call up a page with a social media button without activating it. This means that information is not sent to the social network until you use the button.
We use the following social media plugins:
a) Facebook Sharing of Facebook Ireland Limited
In some cases, information is transmitted to the parent company Facebook Inc. based in the USA. This complies with the data protection regulations of the “US Privacy Shield” and is registered with the “US Privacy Shield” program of the US Department of Commerce.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the Facebook data protection information.
b) LinkedIn Sharing of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company
In some cases, information is transferred to the US-based parent company LinkedIn Corporation. This complies with the data protection regulations of the “US Privacy Shield” and is registered with the “US Privacy Shield” program of the US Department of Commerce.
c) Xing Sharing of Xing SE
Further information on data protection at Xing can be found in XING’s data protection declaration.
7. rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR or to request its transfer to another person responsible; and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
8. information about your right of objection according to Art. 21 GDPR
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you under Article 6(1)(e) GDPR (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6(1)(f GDPR (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests), including profiling under Article 4(4) GDPR based on this provision.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If your objection is directed against a processing of data for the purpose of direct advertising, we will immediately stop the processing. In this case, it is not necessary to specify a particular situation. This also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Data security
All data transmitted by you personally is encrypted using the generally accepted and secure standard TLS (Transport Layer Security). TLS is a secure and proven standard that is also used in online banking, for example. You can recognize a secure TLS connection by the attached s on the http (i.e. https://..) in the address bar of your browser or by the lock symbol at the bottom of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Up-to-dateness and changes of this data protection information
This data protection information is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection information. The current data protection information can be viewed at any time on the website under
can be called up and printed out by you.